BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jade M.
Searcy, AR
I'm writing a review because I have realized not all bottled water tastes the same! I've had good, bad, and disgusting lol. So I tend to stay clear! But, my husband brought a pack of these home recently so we can grab them on the go to fill up sippy cups when we are out and about. Popped them in the fridge, surprisingly these were refreshing! Didn't leave an aftertaste in my mouth that many waters leave and it was pleasant!
Illianna F.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dasani is probably one of my favorite bottled waters to buy, as silly as it may sound but I really like the packaging of their bottles. They have a sturdier plastic and I don't feel like they bend every which way. Plus the water tastes amazing, you can actually taste the freshness and doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth if you drink it at room temp.
Kristi W.
Goldendale, WA
I live in an area that you really don't want to drink the water so I basically have to buy bottled water and I always either get this one or Aquafina with the only two that I could really say that I always get but I only get off with a time when I can't find this type of water
Melissa M.
Dasani is my preferred bottled water. To me, there's something about it that really does taste better than other bottled waters. I cannot give it 5 stars though because there are certain times we have gotten some cases that just didn't taste right, and it is also not natural spring water which kinda sucks; it's just filtered water like most other brands.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
In my opinion Dasani water is one of the best. Tastes fresh and clean. I have very sensitive pallete I guess you would say cause I can always taste chemicals in things especially water. Dasani has always tested clean and free of chemicals. It's one of my must haves in my fridge... Plus I can always find it in sale. Dasani® Purified Water
Danielle R.
One of the only bottles drinking waters i will drink. Love the clean refreshing taste when I stop into the gas station on a hot day and open Up a bottle of dasani water. Usually it's the cheapest too. Most of the time you can get 2 bottles for the price of one which is another great thing about Dasani
Angeline C.
Dasani and Fiji water are my favorite waters. Recently though, I have decided to buy the gallons of water instead. Just for environmental purposes. The taste of Dasani however is perfect! So fresh and so crisp. I miss drinking this water and when I am out of town, I always purchase Dasani at gas stations.
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
I love this water!!! The smaller bottles are great to stick in the side pocket of book gas and purses when we take walks or bike rides when it's hot! They're also perfect for the kids when we have cookouts!!! They think they're getting something "special" and it's water!! No sugar and no caffeine!!
Lana P.
If you are a water drinker, which I am, you can taste the difference between the brands of water. This one is my #1 favorite water to drink and my fridge is always filled with Dasani. It doesn't taste like sink water like some bottled of water that I have tried. I really recommend trying this water out. You won't regret it and you will want to buy more!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Dasani water is the only water I drink that comes in a bottle. It taste so much more fresh then other brands. Some people say water is just water. Um... no its not. If you had two different brands in front of you you would be able to taste the difference. I also really like the Dasani water flavors!.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?