Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,255 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I like this brand although it is not my favorite. It is refreshing and I am picky about my water. I don't do flavored water. Just the basic purified.
I hate the big price tag on this water. Besides its just water does anyone know what makes this different from any other cheap water? No. Just water.
Can defiantly taste the difference from the purification. Thirst quencher. Can be a little pricey sometimes compared to other waters but still good.
I mean, it's water. You can't really complain much about it. However, it's definitely my least favorite taste out of all the bottled waters I've had.
This water is smooth, and almost mineral tasting. Which is very good cold. I don’t highly recommend drinking it room temperature but it’s still good.
Dasani is my favorite brand of bottled water. I love the crisp taste. Their eco friendly bottles also make me feel good about the brand I am buying.
This isn't my favorite water but it still takes good. The best time is after a long run when you come home and look to see a cold one in the fridge.
Dasani is my favorite purified water brand. There is not funny aftertaste! And it's packaging is 30% plant based material, what is there not to love?
I like Dasani, but something about their water isn't as good as other brands. It isn't as crisp as other bottled water. It's sort of muted in a way.
Some people say water has no taste and it all tastes the same. I don't agree I can taste the difference and this is one of my favorite tasting water.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos