Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Love it and always get it when out and need to grab something from a market. Could take there price lower since it is water but hey still buy it :).
Dasani is always an amazing brand. The water is always crisp and fresh. It is always well priced, too. I would recommend Dasani to anyone who asked.
Dasani water is close to my favorite brand of bottled water. I love the filtered taste; it definitely makes me feel refreshed and quenches my thirst.
Great tasting water refreshing it taste like other waters really I can't say anything bad cause I mean it purified and it doesn't have a weird taste
I buy these for my son's lunch. perfect size for his little lunch box and I don't have to worry about him drinking sodas or other drinks he shouldnt.
Tastes awful. I used to get it free at work which was the only reason I would drink it. I wouldn't buy this, tap water in Los Angeles tastes better.
A really good botteled water you can take anywhere with you! the small package really saves space and Dasani water keeps you hydrated during the day
This water taste the best! It's expensive so I rarely get it, but when I wanna spoil myself and get really thirsty I buy this one. My favorite water.
My favorite water. Has a little sizzle to it and really enjoy the taste. Always seems fresh and natural. I like the bottle too...stronger than most.
Love this water and its variety of different flavors. At first I only drank the water and by accident tried the peach flavor and it was sooooo good.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos