Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Love this water and its variety of different flavors. At first I only drank the water and by accident tried the peach flavor and it was sooooo good.
Dasani is my favorite brand of bottled water. I love the crisp taste. Their eco friendly bottles also make me feel good about the brand I am buying.
Delicious. What you'd expect for dasani. Less expensive that other brands like fuji, and other "designer" waters. I'd like to try the flavored kind.
Most people don't like this brand because they say they can taste something weird in it. but i don't think so. it tastes really good its my Favorite.
I have this at my house at all times. The taste is very crisp, and I like how sturdy the bottle is. Other, cheaper brands, have very flimsy bottles.
Tastes like water. Hydrates me when I'm thirsty. Yum, water! I'm not one of those people that thinks water tastes different, so it's all good to me.
I drink this everyday! its pretty clear (obv its water) but other water products leave some sort of a taste. Dasani doesn't have that odd water taste
Dasani is always an amazing brand. The water is always crisp and fresh. It is always well priced, too. I would recommend Dasani to anyone who asked.
Not my favorite bottled water. I seem to taste chemicals anytime I drink it. I prefer a natural spring water to avoid that chemically purified taste.
I love these, they're so small you can take them everywhere. They're easy to carry around and toss in your purse and they're not so much in the way.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos