BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
My husband's favorite brand of water. He introduced me, and I approve! tastes fresh cold or just sitting out in the pantry. Worth the extra few cents!
Ashley C.
Lake Station, IN
Love these great little bottles. They stay cooler longer and are great for on the go beverages. Just the right amount to pack in school lunches as well
Anita C.
McLoud, OK
I have had trid many different types of bottled water, but the others leave a taste of minerals and I have found that this one is one of my favorites!
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
Something about this water makes it just amazing, I could never drink water until I tried this water. It tastes so crispy and delicious, just the best.
Sneha B.
Freer, TX
I like the mini size of the bottle because it can fit anywhere. I drink a lot of water and having small water bottle like this always come in handy.
Tiffany O.
Corvallis, MT
Usually our go to bottled water.
Available everywhere, so easy to find.
We also like putting the drink mix packets in them for something different :3
Judy P.
Ligonier, PA
I love these little bottles for on the go use! Perfect to toss in a purse or bag for some quick hydration! Great price at the supermarket and taste!
Kimberly L.
Cedar Park, TX
What is it about Dasani that tastes so good? My favorite bottled water! I only buy it when flying since otherwise I use a reusable bottle from home.
Tiffany S.
Great tasting water refreshing it taste like other waters really I can't say anything bad cause I mean it purified and it doesn't have a weird taste
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
Love the really crisp taste of this water. Its my go to when super thirsty and I know i have to chug a lot of water because it goes down so smoothly.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Good?
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Why is one of the ingredients salt? doesn't salt make you more thirsty? puzzled...
Josefa A.
is it good ?
Isabel S.
Those this water taste good because i hear a lot of thigs with this water i want to try but im not sure . It because I just drink nestle water and I want to try a different water brand .
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Is the plastic label great for the enviromen?