BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ruth R.
ventura
Who isnt wonna like this water. This water is rhe best bran. I love this water bottle if i gobto buy my grocery we have to buy like 3 o 4 packs of them
Renae E.
Our favorite water, and like the more durable bottle. We often pack coolers for our family and its nice to pull out a bottle that isn't all smashed up.
Jeff R.
North Little Rock, AR
Great tasting water that also comes in a sturdy bottle that I can reuse several times. So many bottled waters come in those cheap, crinkly bottles now.
Joanna T.
Edcouch, TX
I love these, they're so small you can take them everywhere. They're easy to carry around and toss in your purse and they're not so much in the way.
Sheena P.
Brown Deer, WI
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. Very refreshing and "clear " tasting. A lot of waters tend to have an oily taste to it, and this doesn't.
April C.
Springfield, GA
If I have to get bottled water out a vending machine of Coke products this is all they have. I never finish it the taste changes the more you drink.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I've never had a bad experience with this brand of water. If you're looking for a refreshing taste then this is the water you should consider buying.
Tracey K.
Elwood
Product has a refreshing taste. Satisfies my,thirst especially when it is ice cold. Price is a little out of my budget but a good value when on sale.
Jenna  a.
S Jacksonvle, IL
This is weird.. usually water quenches thirst. this water seems to keep me thirsty. like I drink it and I wanna drink more cause my mouth feels dry.
michelle z.
Los Angeles, CA
This ia my to go water. It tastes fresh. And you can find it on sald a lot of the times. Easy to carry in your purse or car. My whole family loves it
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?