BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Some water brands has a weird taste but this brand is ok obviously there are a lot of brands to choose from some better than other but this one is good
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
One of my favorite bottled water brands. Tastes good, no slight chemical taste like some other brands have. Very refreshing. Just wish it were cheaper.
Mo M.
Dasani is not my favorite bottled water. It is however better than Arrowhead, but not by that much. It has the same metallic after taste as Arrowhead.
Priscilla L.
The water is very good just way over priced I like the taste a lot though. I don't like drinking a lot of water but when I do I like drinking this water
Kayla S.
Dasani water is one of my favorites! This soothing refreshment is perfect when traveling or for young children who do not drink a full bottle of water.
Laura M.
I don't drink tap water, I can't stand the taste. Bottled water is the only thing that quenches my thirst. Dasani is nice and crisp, refreshing water.
Aimee R.
Quincy, CA
Tastes clean, bottle fits in my strollers and car seat cup holders. Also fits in my car cup holders. It's a good price and I will continue to purchase.
Mikaela S.
Boca Raton, FL
Dasani is a good clean tasting water. I do not usually purchase it on my own, but I do drink it at work. Tastes fresh. Does have an after taste though.
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
I love Dasani water. It's purified and doesn't leave a funny after taste. The only think I don't really like about it is that it tastes very minerally
Renae B.
Oregon, OH
Great taste and does not come from the stream down the street like another brand does. I will drink this religiously due to our bad water in the city!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?