Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dasani is good tasting water, but it might take some getting used to if you're used to other water. It has a thicker, smoothr taste but I do like it.
I love that these water bottles are packed and bottled fresh and I know that they don't contain any lead and nasty stuff that they could do harm to us.
I've always consumed this type of water because it tastes so good, like water. This one doesn't taste like dirt or has this weird scent or taste to it.
One of the water Bottle I would drink the most out of all type I drink. Dasani have the taste that it's best than crystal water, great value, and etc.
I really can't tell much of a difference between waters. .I just buy them at the grocery store for days when I don't feel like fill up my reusable one!
This is the best tasting water on the market. Coca cola has done a fine job. I never thought that water had a taste, but this one is clearly different.
My husband's favorite brand of water. He introduced me, and I approve! tastes fresh cold or just sitting out in the pantry. Worth the extra few cents!
Really refreshing but kind of nasty. Tastes like toilet water and only drank it due to being only water available. Only recommend their other products.
Dasani is by far our families favorite brand of bottled water. The bottle isn't flimsy and the water has the best taste of all the brands I have tried.
Great taste and does not come from the stream down the street like another brand does. I will drink this religiously due to our bad water in the city!
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos