BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jeana F.
I love this bottle water it's great I don't know either bottle water but I preferred to spend more than anything don't like the expensive bottle waters
Kaila B.
Riverview, FL
I hate Dasani water it tastes like dirt and I would never recommend this to anyone! The only time I would drink this is if I had nothing else to drink.
Kim W.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like Dasani's purified water. I find it very refreshing and PERFECT when I'm out and about and get thirsty suddenly. Its very crisp and clean.
Marissa Y.
Holland, PA
I drink a lot of water a day and enjoy pure fresh Dasani water when my tumbler is not handy. I don't like using water bottles much for the environment.
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Dasani water is generally my go to water when I purchase it at a convenience store. The taste is pure and natural and it doesn't taste over processed.
I love that these water bottles are packed and bottled fresh and I know that they don't contain any lead and nasty stuff that they could do harm to us.
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
I honestly cannot drink this water. If there isn't any other water choice available in a check out line or anywhere else in the store, I'll go without.
Alicia E.
West Amana, IA
Drank this today and it's always more harsher on my throat. I always seem to cough when drinking this kind of water. But it is very wet and refreshing
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Dasani water Has a great crisp water taste that has no hint of metallic taste to it. When chilled it quiches thirst like no other on a hot summer day!
Giselle P.
Really refreshing but kind of nasty. Tastes like toilet water and only drank it due to being only water available. Only recommend their other products.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?