Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I love this bottle water it's great I don't know either bottle water but I preferred to spend more than anything don't like the expensive bottle waters
I hate Dasani water it tastes like dirt and I would never recommend this to anyone! The only time I would drink this is if I had nothing else to drink.
I really like Dasani's purified water. I find it very refreshing and PERFECT when I'm out and about and get thirsty suddenly. Its very crisp and clean.
I drink a lot of water a day and enjoy pure fresh Dasani water when my tumbler is not handy. I don't like using water bottles much for the environment.
Dasani water is generally my go to water when I purchase it at a convenience store. The taste is pure and natural and it doesn't taste over processed.
I love that these water bottles are packed and bottled fresh and I know that they don't contain any lead and nasty stuff that they could do harm to us.
I honestly cannot drink this water. If there isn't any other water choice available in a check out line or anywhere else in the store, I'll go without.
Drank this today and it's always more harsher on my throat. I always seem to cough when drinking this kind of water. But it is very wet and refreshing
Dasani water Has a great crisp water taste that has no hint of metallic taste to it. When chilled it quiches thirst like no other on a hot summer day!
Really refreshing but kind of nasty. Tastes like toilet water and only drank it due to being only water available. Only recommend their other products.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos