Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Good water, Dasani seems to have thick plastic bottles, although they claim to be used from recycled plastic I'm not entirely sure of how true that is.
Love this water. I love the small bottles to put in my daughters lunch n for around the house. I know I can drink all it in a few seconds. Great taste.
Dasani water is one of my favorites! This soothing refreshment is perfect when traveling or for young children who do not drink a full bottle of water.
I'm not sure why but this water has a odd taste to me. Also has a thick texture. It's weird to me. This is my last choice when purchasing bottled water
Some water brands has a weird taste but this brand is ok obviously there are a lot of brands to choose from some better than other but this one is good
The water tastes really good, nice and clean. The bottle is sturdy and thick. It's a great taste for your money with a good bottle that you can reuse.
Best bottled water I've ever had. It's refreshing and a brand that I trust. Thankfully it doesn't taste like george washington fighting the red coats.
I love the taste of this water. Many people say water doesn't have a taste but I'm a person that drinks pretty much just water everyday so I would know
Dasani is not my favorite bottled water. It is however better than Arrowhead, but not by that much. It has the same metallic after taste as Arrowhead.
I love dasani water. It's got a great taste. It's not just an empty wet taste, it actually has some flavor. It still tastes like water but it has body.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos