BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Natalie R.
Love the taste of this water. Very pure and clean. We like to keep some of the little bottles in our fridge at all times to offer to guests that stop by.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It's the only water we drink at our house. All other brands just don't taste right after you have Dasani. It's taste so much better than others. Cleaner.
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA
I grew up in New England and love my Poland Spring water but this is a good filter and flavor as well. when Poland Spring isn't available I'll buy this!
Samantha S.
I can't explain it but for some reason this water tastes way better than a lot of other brands of water out there. It also comes in a cute little bottle.
Amy R.
Heath, Oh
Like the clear taste of Dasani water. It is easy to grab a bottle on the go and add flavor or just drink as is, this is the only water I can drink warm.
Sherri W.
Odessa, TX
I love this water! Its has no nasty taste that most bottle water has but it has its own taste. Its really good when you can use a flavor enhancer in it!
Courtney F.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this water because it is tasteless. Many waters taste mineral or even dirty. This is one of my favorite and I like how the plastic is still thick.
Casey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dasani just tastes better! Yes it's water, but some water tastes better than others. I like this size because I can easily track my glasses for the day.
Ashley A.
Love these mini water bottles for on the go when you know you won't finish a whole bottle and don't want to waste. Very durable bottle and easy to re use
Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
I love Dasani. Its tastes clearer, crispier and fresher than other water. If I have an option, I would always reach for Dasani than other bottled waters.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?