BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA
I grew up in New England and love my Poland Spring water but this is a good filter and flavor as well. when Poland Spring isn't available I'll buy this!
Tammy R.
Roseville, CA
Dusani Purified Water is a refreshing bottled water. It has a pure fresh taste. I prefer it over several other brands. I recommend Dusani Purified Water!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It's the only water we drink at our house. All other brands just don't taste right after you have Dasani. It's taste so much better than others. Cleaner.
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
Doesn't have a bad taste like some other water brands I've tried. We usually get this water when we're at the movies since it's the one they sell there.
sherry b.
Love this water. We buy bottles of drinking water due to where we live the water from the tap is so chlorinated you smell bleach in it straight from tap.
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I love Dasani water! Great simple, plain water. No funny flavor or aftertaste. There isn't much to say - it is a good purchase, especially for the price.
Sherri W.
Odessa, TX
I love this water! Its has no nasty taste that most bottle water has but it has its own taste. Its really good when you can use a flavor enhancer in it!
Amy S.
I usually get this out of a vending machine honestly. I love the clean fresh taste but the price is usually slightly higher than other comparable brands.
Ruby C.
The ONLY bottled water I drink & have with mr at ALL TIMES. I try other brands but I can EASILY taste the difference & immediately go back to my Dasani.
Clairabel S.
One thing I hate about bottled water is that it can sometimes taste a bit gross, as if it was in the bottle for too long, but this water tastes amazing!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?