Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I grew up in New England and love my Poland Spring water but this is a good filter and flavor as well. when Poland Spring isn't available I'll buy this!
Dusani Purified Water is a refreshing bottled water. It has a pure fresh taste. I prefer it over several other brands. I recommend Dusani Purified Water!
It's the only water we drink at our house. All other brands just don't taste right after you have Dasani. It's taste so much better than others. Cleaner.
Doesn't have a bad taste like some other water brands I've tried. We usually get this water when we're at the movies since it's the one they sell there.
Love this water. We buy bottles of drinking water due to where we live the water from the tap is so chlorinated you smell bleach in it straight from tap.
I love Dasani water! Great simple, plain water. No funny flavor or aftertaste. There isn't much to say - it is a good purchase, especially for the price.
I love this water! Its has no nasty taste that most bottle water has but it has its own taste. Its really good when you can use a flavor enhancer in it!
I usually get this out of a vending machine honestly. I love the clean fresh taste but the price is usually slightly higher than other comparable brands.
The ONLY bottled water I drink & have with mr at ALL TIMES. I try other brands but I can EASILY taste the difference & immediately go back to my Dasani.
One thing I hate about bottled water is that it can sometimes taste a bit gross, as if it was in the bottle for too long, but this water tastes amazing!
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos