BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amanda P.
Bolingbrook, IL
It's something to drink if I need. Never really been a big fan. To me it has a weird taste, I know it's just water but some waters have different tastes.
Andrea J.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this day and water. Definitely one of my go tos. I've purchased dasani numerous times! Always tastes fresh and great. Packaging works for the brand!
Ja'Necia M.
The most expensive, overrated water ever. It's good water though, and it doesn't have that spring water or chemical aftertaste some cheaper brands have.
Tiffany  R.
Salida, CA
This is honestly my favorite water. I love how fresh it tastes compared to all of the others I have tried. It tastes best when straight from the fridge.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
This is one of the best tasting bottled waters I have ever tasted. This is the one I look for when buying water on a whim. I will always re buy this one.
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I love Dasani water! Great simple, plain water. No funny flavor or aftertaste. There isn't much to say - it is a good purchase, especially for the price.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like buying Dasani water 💦 I buy it here and there. I got my case of water at dollar general for only five dollars 💵 I recommend this water to anybody.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of water, and i only like 3 brands. Its so refreshing and the taste its good, other waters taste bad but this one not.
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite brand name bottled water. The bottles are plant based (so eco friendly). Fresh and crisp. No extra taste just like water should have.
Ashley W.
Ecru, MS
I have always bought this brand of water. It tastes great and is inexpensive. Dasani is also a convenient brand to buy because you can find it anywhere.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?