BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Rebekah C.
Cameron Park, CA
Best tasting water hands down. I buy one everyday on my way to work and wouldn't have it any other way. I know I can reality on the quality of the water.
Meghan N.
Bristol, VA
Perfect little size for quick grab when you are in a rush out the door. the taste if my favorite do not think i would choose any other water but this one
Kay W.
Beaumont, CA
I always buy three to four cases of Dasani when I go to the store - I keep a case in both of our cars and the other two in the house. Good tasting water.
Abby D.
Hutto, TX
I really didn't like the taste of this one. I'm a fan of their flavored waters but the regular ones not so much. They taste kind of like metal. No bueno.
Michelle J.
Gilbert, WV
The best of the Dasani brand, imo. Clear, refreshing, without the yucky taste a lot of brands have. This is the one I always reach for if it's available
Keely E.
I like the ease and structure of the small bottle. It's not my favorite taste, but I purchase it because the bottle seems to hold up better than others.
Stephanie H.
Fresno , CA
The only water I can drink without adding flavoring to. It is more expensive than a lot of other brands. I usually only purchase when I find it on sale.
Beth B.
Troy, AL
This is my favorite water. It's so good and refreshing. I'm drinking a bottle right now! You can usually catch it on sale are wal mart for a good price!
Clairabel S.
One thing I hate about bottled water is that it can sometimes taste a bit gross, as if it was in the bottle for too long, but this water tastes amazing!
Jennifer C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
We sell these where I work. I love how refreshing the water is :) I always recommend this brand when someone is looking for something refreshing to drink
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?