Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,255 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Best tasting water hands down. I buy one everyday on my way to work and wouldn't have it any other way. I know I can reality on the quality of the water.
Perfect little size for quick grab when you are in a rush out the door. the taste if my favorite do not think i would choose any other water but this one
I always buy three to four cases of Dasani when I go to the store - I keep a case in both of our cars and the other two in the house. Good tasting water.
I really didn't like the taste of this one. I'm a fan of their flavored waters but the regular ones not so much. They taste kind of like metal. No bueno.
The best of the Dasani brand, imo. Clear, refreshing, without the yucky taste a lot of brands have. This is the one I always reach for if it's available
I like the ease and structure of the small bottle. It's not my favorite taste, but I purchase it because the bottle seems to hold up better than others.
The only water I can drink without adding flavoring to. It is more expensive than a lot of other brands. I usually only purchase when I find it on sale.
This is my favorite water. It's so good and refreshing. I'm drinking a bottle right now! You can usually catch it on sale are wal mart for a good price!
One thing I hate about bottled water is that it can sometimes taste a bit gross, as if it was in the bottle for too long, but this water tastes amazing!
We sell these where I work. I love how refreshing the water is :) I always recommend this brand when someone is looking for something refreshing to drink
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos