BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hannah S.
Springdale, AR
Water is a necessity in life. So why not choose Dasani? It is pure, and delicious! I can always count on getting enough water when it's as great as Dasani!
belinda b.
Temple, GA
I have tried all the different kinds of water. This water is the only one I will drink. You don't have to add anything. It taste great just plain. Must try
amore l.
I don't know what it is about this water, but I can't get enough of it! it has such a clean and crisp taste, that this I'd NY most preferred water choice!
Jeimy C.
Anaheim, CA
It taste so fresh and clean pure water not nasty or dirty like others i have tried
taste better cold especially refreshing my go to water at local stores .
Trisha J.
These are sturdy strong bottle. The taste is great. Dasani seems to be more expensive but it really is great. I would buy this again...we do buy it a lot.
Christina S.
Jacksonville, NC
I always use to say that I would never pay for anything that I can get for free, but, I know buy this water on the regular. It's a steady in my house hold.
Dawn M.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I would have to say that out of all the bottled water, Dasani is probably my favorite. It just taste like water without any chemicals or weird after taste.
Gretchen S.
Dasani water is my favorite water and I love adding fruits in it throughout the year especially summer. This is a #beachbag must with freshly cut lemons!
Valari E.
Las Vegas, NV
Dasani is definitely one of my favorite bottled water brands. I think it tastes great and is always refreshing. Definitely in my top 3 of bottled water.
Abby D.
Hutto, TX
I really didn't like the taste of this one. I'm a fan of their flavored waters but the regular ones not so much. They taste kind of like metal. No bueno.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?