BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
Ozarka is my favorite brand of water. It has the best taste and is a reasonable price made by a brand I trust. It is my go to and I stay stocked up on it!
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
Perfect water on the go! I take mine on the deer stand with me!!! I love this water! I've been drinking it for years and don't plan to switch anytime soon!
Amanda D.
Water is water to me for the most part. There are some no named brands that don't taste good but this brand is good and tastes just like it should..water!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Not quite sure how to compare different types of water. I like the stronger bottle that Dasani has so the cap stays on and it doesn't crinkle up as easily.
Sydney H.
Kettering, OH
Always tastes good, always very refreshing. It's a good water cold or room temperature, and doesn't start tasting stale if you don't drink it all at once.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
The only water I can actually drink that its a bottled water. I find the other bottled waters to be kind of thick and icky so I can't ever really drink it.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
Convenient bottles to buy when you forgot your refillable bottle at home. I like how this water does not have an awful taste like some bottled waters can.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
Dasani is better than some competing bottled water brands, however it is not my favorite. The taste can sometimes be impure and it's not always consistent.
michelle M.
Amity, AR
Love love love dasani water. it is so refreshing and pure. in the past I thought water was water it didn't matter what brand it was but now I prefer dasani
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
I like the taste of dasani, but always hear about the extra additives that are put in. I have since stayed away from this brand if there are other options.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?