BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Gia G.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my all time most favorite water to drink. I love the taste of it and if i had to drink water the rest of my life this would be the water I choose.
michelle k.
Our families go to water on the go. We purchase this as we have well water that is hard and leaves a powdery film on your tongue. Taste great when chilled.
Makenzie M.
Dasani is the only water bottle brand my family will purchase. I know people say all water tastes the same, but they are wrong! This water is my favorite.
Emily A.
Out of all the water brands out here this water brand is my favorite. You can taste the difference in the water. It has a unique taste to it that I enjoy.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
This is nice and refreshing. I like the name brand bottled water better than the off brand or store brand ones. You don't get any weird tastes with Dasani.
Heather D.
I know it's weird but I am picky with water. Some are harsh , some have an odd flavor, but dasani is good. It's just the right smoothness and is refreshing
Brittany B.
Dublin, OH
Just about the only bottled water I will drink. I love Dasani water. It has no chemical taste to it at all and us much better than tap water! Love dasani!
Lauren B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite brand of bottled water! Great taste. Beautiful packaging that's easy to hold. Great prices very affordable. I will always be a repeat customer!
Leslie C.
Murrieta, CA
I like Dasani Purified Water because it has a nice, clean taste. I doesn't taste like it came straight out of the tap. I also like the blue-colored bottle.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
I'm not sure but this is one of my favorite waters! My husband thinks I'm crazy but this has a pure and great taste to it always refreshing During summer!!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?