BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Quanea I.
Mason, IL
I have always loved Dasani water it's always my first choice is water. I love the taste and that it doesn't taste like chlorine like a lot of bottled water.
Brandie V.
My favorite water. Does water all taste the same? To me this tastes the best. I use it to make tea or coffee and take the individual bottles to work with me.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
Love Dasani, some of my favorite bottled water. I've been using Dasani for years, and it exceeds expectations every time. Great value for the money I spend!
Stephanie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I cannot stand Dasani water! It has this weird after taste to it that water shouldn't have. And it has an ingredient list on the label which is just wrong
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
This is probably my least favorite bottled water. It tastes like it has a residue, maybe of plastic, I'm not sure. I only buy it when it's the only option.
Daisy L.
Not sure about the pack, but I sure as heck drank a lot of these hard to open sealed bottles throughout my high school lunches and really liked the taste.
Gia G.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my all time most favorite water to drink. I love the taste of it and if i had to drink water the rest of my life this would be the water I choose.
Jenna S.
A lot of people say water all tastes the same, not true. This water doesn't taste like it is filled with chemicals and it also doesn't taste like plastic.
Makenzie M.
Dasani is the only water bottle brand my family will purchase. I know people say all water tastes the same, but they are wrong! This water is my favorite.
Heather N.
Pittsfield, MA
This not a spring water, it is purified. Don't waste your money. It tastes good but if I am going to bother buying bottled water, I want real spring water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?