BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hanna M.
Salt Lake City, UT
It has a good taste (like real water should taste) is a little bit pricey but I'm willing to pay for a good product plus l like the bottle is not super thin
Tori R.
Brooklyn, NY
Dasani isn't my first choice for bottled water, but I'll drink it if I have to. It tastes like bottled water as opposed to purified water. Ugh. It's subpar.
Tiffani B.
I can't stand drinking tap water it gives me heartburn and Dasani is a great bottled water t doesn't taste like the sewer it's nice and clean and I love it!
Jasmine W.
FPO, AP
Taste like tap. expensive, I prefer other brands over this. Would not recommend unless you are in the desert then drink what ever you can get your hands on.
Darcy G.
Rio Rico, AZ
When it comes to bottled water I always prefer Dasani. In my opinion its the best bottled water i don't care what the price is i always end up buying dasani.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
You can never go wrong with this brand of water. Always cool and refreshing. Doesn't have an aftertaste or any strange flavor to the normal bottle of water.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I love Dasani, and these small bottles are super perfect for lunches and carrying around in purses! Super convenient, and easy for kids to manage and finish!
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
I find that people have strong preferences to Dasani water - they either love the taste or hate it. I happen to like the taste. To each her own, I suppose...
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
I would prefer Dasani over any water the only thing is that it can sometimes be expensive. It's refreshing and easy to open not like other water bottle caps.
Bella B.
Classic. Can't go wrong with this water. Tastes great and is one of the least expensive brands out there. I always buy this brand when I need to re-hydrate.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?