BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hanna M.
Salt Lake City, UT
It has a good taste (like real water should taste) is a little bit pricey but I'm willing to pay for a good product plus l like the bottle is not super thin
Brooke L.
Canandaigua, NY
Love this water and the bottles. These are great on the go and when you need to keep track of being hydrated. I keep these stocked in my fridge at all times!
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
Great purified taste, and of course, it's best served cold! Not the cheapest brand of water out there, but it's not like I'm paying an arm and a leg for it!
Crystal F.
This is my favorite bottled water! It tastes so much purer and fresher than any of the other waters I have tried. It may be more expensive, but it's worth it
Bella B.
Classic. Can't go wrong with this water. Tastes great and is one of the least expensive brands out there. I always buy this brand when I need to re-hydrate.
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
This water is great. It is very refreshing and no plastic taste. This brand is more expensive than other brands but worth it. I would recommend to everyone.
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
I find that people have strong preferences to Dasani water - they either love the taste or hate it. I happen to like the taste. To each her own, I suppose...
Jackie Z.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a Coca-Cola girl through and through, so Dasani is always at the top of my list when I'm buying water. Great taste, and never the most expensive option.
Polina V.
I mean...I don't know. It's water. It tastes like water. It's hydrating? It tastes refreshing. This is pretty straightforward. I prefer mine cold, I suppose.
Alli S.
Sioux Falls , SD
Perfect size for kids to bring with treats or just to carry around with. They are the perfect size for party's as well since big ones are always left around
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?