BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I love Dasani, and these small bottles are super perfect for lunches and carrying around in purses! Super convenient, and easy for kids to manage and finish!
Rachele H.
Davison, MI
I'm very particular about how water tastes and I loathe sprig water (most tastes like pond water to me). Desani is a brand that I can always trust for taste!
Jessica f.
Love Dasani water! don't love the new bottles they have. the lids are super short, so now the first time you open the bottle, water goes squirts out the top.
Dina G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I LOVE DASANI PURIFIED WATER.IT DOESN'T HAVE A NASTY TASTE THAT SOME BOTTLED WATERS HAVE.I HATE DRINKING WATER FROM THE TAP SO I DRINK DASANI PURIFIED WATER.
Ludwina M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Bought this water for myself to try since I was out and about and needed something to drink. Turned out to taste pretty good and would recommend this brand.
Alexandra M.
Olympia, WA
Pretty good for a standard bottled water. This brand always seems to have a little bit more of a taste to me than other bottled waters but still refreshing!
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
A little on the pricey side, but a great "tasting" water that never disappoints. Some bottled waters have an off taste to them (Nestle), but Dasani does not.
Crystal C.
Merced, CA
My favorite water. As crazy as it sounds, all water is NOT the same lol. For me this just had a better taste than most other water bottles brands I've tried.
Lauran M.
Defiance, OH
Dasani bottled water is good when I don't have any other option, or I have to get it out of a vending machine. Doesn't have a bad taste like some water does.
Allie K.
I love water but this water is better than any of the other bottled water that I've tried! Water always has a different taste to me and this water was great!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?