BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kylee M.
tigard, OR
This water bottle is so cute! It's perfect to throw in a lunch box, or have in a purse, great for traveling overall. I've also have always loved the taste of DASANI water, it's my favorite water bottle brand. I probably wouldn't buy again though just because I drink a lot of water everyday and these water bottles don't hold a lot of liquid.
Jasmine S.
Quality drinking water. These are the only water bottles we purchase. With other plastic water bottles, you get deformed and dented water bottles. The last time we bought another big brand, the water bottle was inflated (convex) at the bottom. Dasani never fails to satisfy. Another thing I love about Dasani is that the water doesn't taste of plastic or other odd items. Although it may be priced a few cents higher than other brands, I believe the quality makes it worth it.
Breyonna S.
Going to be real, this is probably my least favorite brand of bottled water. It's not terribly bad, but it's not as tasty as Aquafina or Ice Mountain. For some reason, I get a weird after taste with Dasani water unlike other brands, which makes me not want to purchase it. However, I do drink it if it's the only option but it's not my first pick.
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
I buy these little bottles for my 2 year old who is very independent, but also too young for a normal sized one. These are great to keep in a diaper bag or a purse. Awesome price, and just enough water in the bottle to satisfy his little body. I would definitely recommend these water bottles to any paren't with a small independent child
Robin I.
San Antonio, TX
I always prefer a good deal over quality. And honestly can you taste the difference between this and any other brand of water? I do like that the bottle isn't square so that it fits in my cars cup holder without issue. It tastes the same as any other bottles water but it's a heck of a lot cheaper which makes it better in my book.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I know it sounds crazy but I think Dasani has a "smoothr" taste than most other bottled waters. Maybe it's minerals they add to it? But I'm happy to pay a little more for water that's more than just municipal ware bottle and sold back to me. I like the mineral-enhanced taste and smoothness of extra purified water. And this has it.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I personally don't like the taste of this water I taste some weird minerals in my mouth, but my mom loves it. I notice Dasani company puts effort in these water bottles you can't tell by the design of the bottles they keep it classy but I wouldn't choose this water at a store UNLESS it was on sale or something
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
In my house we drink water every single day, all day long. Which means we have tried every water on earth pretty much. I am not a fan of Dasani. I usually think all water tastes the same, my husband is usually the one telling me the taste differences. However, I can tell a difference with Dasani and I'm not a fan. I think it is my least favorite water out of all that I have tried. It has a nasty taste plus I read not long ago, it has terrible chemicals in it.
Asia A.
Next to Evian, this is my favorite bottled water. Since it's available pretty much everywhere, it's more convenient to buy a case for my house than Evian or Fiji. Other waters in Dasani's price range don't cut it. I'll even go to another grocery store to buy a few cases if my main store is sold out.

Dasani just tastes CLEAN. You don't taste all the chemicals used to treat the water.
Katy M.
I never feel satisfied with Dasani water. It doesn't have any good taste and I never feel hydrated by purified water. What is stupid is that sodium is added to better absorb in your body, when if you were drinking natural spring water with no minerals taken out, you wouldn't need added ingredients. Water should just be water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?