BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Shanna S.
Pine Hill
This is my favorite water! I know many people swear that all water taste the same but I feel like that's false. I love this water and honestly only this water.
Stormi Z.
Homer, LA
I like this water better than the store brand water. Has a taste that doesn't taste like dirt. I usually pair this with the pineapple coconut flavor enhancer.
Kerry G.
Hot Springs , AR
There's something about Dasani, I love it! It's my go-to bottled water and I've drank different types from all different place but I seem to come back to this
Christiana K.
Florence, SC
It doesn't taste like plastic which I appreciate. While it's not the cheapest water to buy, it's not over-priced and I'm willing to stock up when it's on sale
Courtney K.
El Paso, TX
I love this water! It is one of the freshest tasting waters I've ever tried. I loved the pyrenees of it and that it didn't have a bad after taste of any kind.
Kayla H.
Columbus, OH
Other water bottles are flimsy and difficult to hold on to or spill because of this. But most importantly, I like the taste of this water over other products.
Melissa W.
Manteca, CA
This is my go to water for any day. I have never tasted any impurities or anything to make me guess what has been done to this water. It is pure and delicious!
Cris S.
Love these mini waters! Tasty and perfect for a party or small group get together. I love to remove the label and add my own personalized one for the occasion.
Anastazia W.
Most stores have Dasani, so its my go to in that situation. but there is a weird after taste to me. Its better than most brands out there, but not my favorite.
Holly C.
Tully, NY
These are my favorite little bottles to throw into lunch pals. Freeze them overnight then they keep your other food cold and they're semi liquid by lunch time.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?