BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Katia W.
Lol Dasanis alright, but only when it's cold. As soon as it's warm you start to taste all the minerals, and realize that the "crispness" is kind of artificial
Naomi V.
Laredo, TX
I am a huge water drinker. I purchase water bottle waters for on the go. Dasani's water is good, and it doesn't have a funny taste like other purified waters.
Randi B.
Rayne, La
Our family lives in an area where we have well water. We buy bottled water on a regular basis and Dasani goes on great sales from time to time and we stock up!
Jade M.
Highland, CA
What can I say this water had a great taste, it's a great water to add flavor packets to as it has little mineral taste to it and thank god no chlorine taste!
April H.
Logan, AL
Dasani water is great. If Dasani cost less I would drink it everyday. I have to drink bottled water since the tap water where I live doesn't taste that great.
Tiffany N.
Fort Worth, TX
Thee best water ever. I drink a 24 pack in a few days. I actually can't live without it Lol..A must have and very affordable only around 4 bucks at Walmart!!!!
Kia H.
I only buy this brand of water. Although all water taste alike but for some reason this water taste much better than others. I would only recommend this water
Alexis J.
Dasani is a great and cheap brand for water. Good quality and at a great price, can't beat that, right? Also wide selection of sizes with the bottles as well.
Janelle H.
Really good water. Has a little bit of a different taste of a water, which might sound weird but you would understand if you tried it compared to other waters.
Sherry P.
These little bottles of water are fantastic to take with you and drop in your purse or diaper bag. Dasani is a wonderful tasting water and my favorite choice!!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?