BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
Literally my favorite water ! It's so refreshing and surprisingly has an amazing flavor to it . Water , amazing flavor ? I know right ! But it's truly the best
Melissa W.
Manteca, CA
This is my go to water for any day. I have never tasted any impurities or anything to make me guess what has been done to this water. It is pure and delicious!
Brandi A.
Murrieta , Ca
I have a hard time drinking the amounts of water my trainer suggested. But since I'm drinking Dasani purified water I am loving he taste and reaching my goals.
Courtney K.
El Paso, TX
I love this water! It is one of the freshest tasting waters I've ever tried. I loved the pyrenees of it and that it didn't have a bad after taste of any kind.
Taylor J.
Brandon, MS
Probably silly but it's always nicer to drink out of a Dasani bottle! They feel sturdier and more worth the money which says a lot about their brand as a whole
Alyssa L.
Dallas, TX
I am addicted to Dasani water. It is the only water i will ever buy. It is smooth and has a great favor and does not taste cheap or like plastic. It's amazing
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Tastes amazing! I've lived so many places and had to deal with some ~Interesting~ water flavors, but Dasani has always got my back! Always keep this in stock!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I live in NY so the taste of tap water is not the greatest. This water is my go to when I am out and about. Clean, clear and crisp, Dasani is the best by far.
Kathy Z.
I like this water cause, it doesn't taste like other kinds of water I've been drinking at home when my parents bought different brands at costco and so forth.
Nicole N.
Taste is nice the oz count it good if you drink a certain amount through out the day. Helps keep you replenished and no bad after taste like some waters give.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?