BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
This product has a great taste as well as bottle shape. My favorite part is the opening for the bottle. It is a lot easier to drink from than most water bottles
Shannon B.
No taste, just as water should be. Bottle needs to be at least 16 ounces instead of 12. It seems better than the store brands but may not be as good of a value.
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
My favorite grocery store water! I'm not one who is very particular about water, but I do really find Dasani to not have any weird tastes or after tastes! Love!
Kisha B.
Columbia, KY
Love this for daily drinking water. I keep a bottle of water with me all the time. Usually switch up brands just depends on sales, but I definitely love Dasani.
Taylor H.
Benson, NC
Good water. Not my favorite and more costly than other options. But it's what's available at work so occasionally if o forget my water bottle at home I buy this
Kanisha D.
Fort Collins, CO
By far, one of my favorite brands of water. It is always good quality for the price. When buying water for my friends or family, this is what I usually pick up.
Kimberly J.
Glendora, CA
I am a strong believer that water does in fact have a test and for me Dasani is not only refreshing but it does not taste like tap water. It is also affordable.
April W.
Dasani is one of my absolute favorite bottled water brands. I am somewhat picky when it comes to bottled water, but dasani always has a very clean, fresh taste.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Dasani water is very refreshing especially when you are looking for something to quench your thirst. Dasani is one of the few brands of water that I will drink.
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
This is my all time favorite water. I love that it doesn't have a flavor. I love how it tastes cold, and I love that it's decently affordable. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?