BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kayla K.
Flagstaff, AZ
Better than average but still has an after taste that kinda says not natural. But better than others that taste like dirt. No dirt here, just not sure what it is.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Water is water buy the bottle is what makes it different. I prefer the Dasani bottled water for my own liking. It doesn't taste like plastic or like most say the sewer. It is a well made and delicious to have for a long walk or a quick run.
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it but prefer a larger bottle. I drink more than a gallon of water a day, this isn't enough for me but I pack this in my niece lunch bag. Great for children.
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
Dasani has a great, pure taste to it. It doesn't taste like it has been tampered with. The bottle is sturdy too. I hate those tiny skinny lids that isn't difficult to get back on but dasani's are normally sized!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I definitely prefer this brand over other bottled waters. It just has a different taste to it that feels cleaner and actually fresh.
Tiffany T.
The water bottles were not the best. The water didn't really taste all that great. Also they seem to have some mold type of substance floating around inside the bottle. Wouldn't really recommend this brand to anymore. I would not buy this brand again.
Sarah M.
This is a must have as soon as I head out the door for my errands or workout! Convinent size for on the go, the flavor is great unlike some other bottled water brands. Can't ever have to many at home and will always continue to be at my top of my grocery list!
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
Probably my most favorite bottled water. I mean it’s silly but everyone usually has their favorite. It’s affordable and refreshing! Everywhere seems to sell it.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Great brand good alternative to soda. Prefer water over all beverages. Great to have on hand while traveling yet not big on flavored water that Dasani does sell
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
This is my all time favorite water. I love that it doesn't have a flavor. I love how it tastes cold, and I love that it's decently affordable. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?