BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sydney P.
I bought several cases of water and still have the bottles. You open the bottles and they taste and smell like soap. You need to figure out this problem. I'm looking for an explanation.
Kellee B.
La Habra, CA
This is what I like the most about Dasani
It has the best taste and the best bottle. It's not all weak and making that cracking sound so I can take it to church with me and not be worried
Iris H.
Salinas, CA
Water is water to me, but I notice that it has a mice texture to it and sine waters do tend to have w a sort of aftertaste that shouldn't be there but this one doesn't leave me with that
Brooke S.
Buena Park, CA
Dasani is my least favorite bottled water. It tastes very mineral rich to me and can be slightly bitter. I only purchase it when I'm at a theme park that exclusively sells the product.
heather s.
I've tried multiple brands of bottled water and dasani is by far the purest, yummiest there is!!! I love it and drink it constantly. I feel it is the purest and safest for my family.
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
This water is great and for the price it was a must buy.water is beneficial and this water is my favorite .it makes you feel great and gives you a ton of energy.
Parker S.
Anderson, SC
The most refreshing water and my favorite type! I used to just buy the cheap brand because I thought water was water but it's worth it to pay a little more and get this water.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA
Crisp, clean water. Very enjoyable and easy to take anywhere with me! I love that the bottle isn't flimsy so I don't have to worry about a leak if I put it in the diaper bag.
Jessica E.
Rexburg, ID
I love Dasani water, it's my favorite bottled water that there is. I love that the bottles are study and last and that the water is always refreshing even when it's not cold.
haley t.
Statesboro, GA
Dasani has a great taste, it's pure, no chemicals and it's pretty affordable. I'm not much of a water drinker, but when it comes to Dasani, I'll choose it over soda anytime :)
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?