BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Crystal q.
I buy the largest bottles for when ever it is that i am in my car for a prolonged period of time. also when i am out shooting weddings . i love that they make their bottles with recycled materials
adree k.
Bottled water is a must when you travel and are trying to stay hydrated. We really like Dasani water when we purchas bottled water. It is a little more spendy than other brands of bottled water.
Holly n.
LOVE!!! Dasani water is my favorite water and normally the only water I buy unless they are sold out. This bottle is the best for when I just need a little bit to drink and not a full bottle.
Michelle L.
Not bad for tap water in a bottle. However, you can taste the plastic and considering how awful plastic bottles are for the environment, so I'm not sure it's worth it.
Johnna L.
Evansville, IN
A lot of my friends say this water tastes weird but this brand of water is 1 out of 3 that I will drink. I feel that it has a very refreshing taste! It tastes like its very high quality water.
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
There's not much to say about bottled water. But what I can say about this one is that it tastes BAD. I'm sure some people will prefer the taste but I can't drink this.
Laura H.
Arizona City, AZ
Dasani is the only brand of bottled water I will buy. It has no taste of any kind and the company puts back in lost minerals etc that gets taken out when it goes thru the purifying process.
Jenn M.
Weston, CT
I think Dasani is the best bottled water out there. A lot of them taste like regular tap water and I really don't need to pay for that! Dansani tastes pure and has no aftertaste, like some.
Savanna S.
I know some people say all water tastes the same but it's not true!! Dasani water bottles are the main water bottles I purchase. The water is so refreshing and the bottle is eco friendly!
Kelly R.
Grand Island, NY
I prefer drinking this water, no after tastes and I prefer the quality of the bottle. Some bottles a cheap, flimsy and make noise. if I'm going to pay for water, I'm going for the Desani.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?