BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Brittany C.
Haddon Heights, NJ
I really like this water! It has a crisp taste and it is delicious! I also like it because it is one of the only brands that didn't get cheap with their bottles!
Lena S.
Graton, CA
One of my favorite go to water buys. You can taste all the minerals in it and it's great. Sometimes can make me more thirsty but it tastes great so I don't mind.
Kandice F.
Rochester, NY
I really like this water. The only thing that ive ever not liked is that it sometimes can taste a bit metalic. Could be from all the extra minerals. Overall i enjoy this purified water. It is very refreshing.
Colette H.
Philadelphia, PA
It's water. In a bottle. Not too interesting. Pretty harmful to the environment. We sell these where I work and people always complain about the price but buy them anyway. The water always tastes like plastic.
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
It sounds weird to have a favorite brand of water but I always choose Dasani over any other brand. It honestly tastes so "fresh" and different than just any water.
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
Love the flavor of this water. This is my go to when I'm in the store. It is great that it is distributed where coca cola products are sold because I can still stay hydrated at the movie theaters, malls, etc.
Erin W.
Plainfield, IL
When I choose water I do not choose this one unless it is all that is available, even if it is on sale. It has a little bit of an off putting taste to me and does not taste as crisp as it should for water.
Nicole  K.
Tamarac, FL
I am not a huge water drinker but when I do decide to drink water Dasani is my favorite. I can drink it room tempurure or cold with other brands it must be cold I will not drink them at room temputure.
Shakeema M.
I am very picky about the water I drink and this is in my top five of drinking water. People that say water doesn't have a taste, don't drink to much water. This water is great tasting just like the name, pure.
Brianna B.
Love this water and it's clean taste. This is really one of the best tasting waters and one I prefer, even over the one everyone rants about which is Fuji. I love the taste!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?