BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Felissa J.
Greensboro, NC
This is one of the best quality bottled waters on the market now. I love it! There is a oure taste that stands out making it more flavorful than regular tap water.
H B.
Not sure why I'm paying for purified water when I can get it out of my fridge filter, but can't deny this stuff tastes good. I mostly buy it outside the house and would choose over other brands but no real reason why.
Kimberly  g.
Austin, TX
I love how this water taste i don't like drinking water so much but the only one i would drink is this one i can taste clorox in other waters and in this one i don't
nicole l.
VENTURA , CA
Dasani water has a nice clean taste. It is more expensive than other brands as it is bottled by Coca Cola. Bottles have a nice shape to them and water tastes good.
Mackenzie C.
Pickerington, OH
I think Dasani water is by far the best brand of water out there. It has such a clean and refreshing flavor. When ever I'm thirsty it takes good care of my needs.
Satyan P.
Ooltewah, TN
Great for throwing in your lunch box to work or with the kids. If you have kids the flavored waters are a great substitute for Capri sun or other high sugar drinks
Tori H.
Overton, NE
Good water! Tastes sweet, and is very satisfying to a tired and thirsty traveler. The only thing I don't like about Dasani products is how highly they are priced.
Ariel L.
I never really enjoyed Dasani water. It tastes like bottled tap water, if I wanted tap water I would use the sink. I am a fan of coca cola products but I'm going to have to give you a thumbs down on this one, sorry.
Geneva M.
Amarillo, TX
Dasani water would not be my first choice of bottled water, but it is good. I like it and it taste pretty good. You can tell that it's purified and that's a plus.
Stivaly P.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Tastes like really good water. Clear. Recyclable bottle. I buy on occasion when I don't have my water bottle on me. Crisp. Good tasting. Cold, if its refrigerated.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?