BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Monica M.
Billings, MT
Impulse buy at target this evening! my kids and I were thirsty so I'm glad this was available! I don't usually mind what water I'm drinking as long as it's bottled!
Patricia N.
Austin, TX
There's not much to say about this. Water is water. I've met people who say they can taste a difference. I can't. I like to put lemon in my water. I will also put strawberries or cucumber.
Fray M.
I love Dasani purified Water, people say water doesn't have any taste but I can swear that some brand of water doesn't taste good at all, but this one is refreshing and pretty good.
Nina S.
Love this water! It always tastes fresh and is reasonably priced. I have no problem finding it in stores and it never tastes like plastic, which is common in so many types of bottled water
Abigail M.
Edison, NJ
Not a fan of bottled water. But this water is priced well if I need it for something. I actually use this to fill my Keurig and it doesn't leave mineral deposits like other brands do, so I know the water is filtered well.
Tyler R.
Literally the only water I will drink! So pure, and always has a great taste. Pairs nicely with the Dasani drops! (I have at least 4 flavors with me at all times!)
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
I think all the bottled water pretty much taste the same. At some point I feel like your just paying more or less for the brand name just like clothes, make-up, etc.
Crystal K.
One of the best water. Does not have a weird water taste. Kind of pricey for water in my opinion but I still buy it every time I go grocery shopping. It's worth it.
Steph S.
Benson, MN
My favorite tasting water ever. I enjoy the weight of the bottles and don't have to worry about them crushing in the lunch box or bottom of the gym bag for the kds
Kaitlyn R.
Dasani is by far my favorite brand of water! I love the bottles and the water taste amazing. I know you always hear "water is water" but I can taste the difference.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?