BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Brooke C.
Although I hate the waste of bottled water, I cannot live without Dasani. It has a very smooth, natural, and crisp taste. It tastes so clean and refreshing, and is even better cool from the fridge. Wherever I go, I always have at least one bottle with me, and many more at home. Would absolutely recommend as an affordable option to Evian or Voss. Even got my husband hooked on it, and now he hates the tap!
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
We don't just buy this by the case, we buy at least two or more. We go through a lot of water and this is our favorite brand. The water taste great and the bottles are sturdy. This makes a difference to me. I hate a flimsy bottle that turns over or makes a crackling noise every time you pick it up. Some people may not be able to tell the difference in the water but I can and I love my Dasani.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love my Dasani water. It's the one we always buy. We used to drink another brand name until they changed the bottles and now they won't sit up without turning over and crackle way to much. With that said we always try to catch Dasani water on sale and buy up to five 24 packs at a time. Where we live the water out of the tap is awful and just plain stinks. If I'm out and about I will buy the individual bottles and I almost always pick Dasani. I love the taste. There is always a bottle sitting beside me no matter where I go or what I'm doing.
Monica F.
I know there are many people who can say all water tastes the same. I will be the first to say I beg to differ. I myself am not an avid water drinker however, I am very particular with the water I choose to drink. There are only 3 brands that I will take time to buy and desani happens to be one of them. The refreshing clean taste is what I search for in a water. Which easily said, Desani takes the cake. I prefer serving with ice cubes for extra "umph" :)
Kate R.
What is not to love. The beautiful pure blue bottle says it all. It is well purified and does not taste like there are any impurities. They have kept a fair price but can cost more than a typical water. This brand could really get my love if they started a campaign to add a deposit on all bottles (carbonated and non) in the US. That would be amazing and really help the world. Especially since a lot of their water bottles will end up in a land fill.
Aimee L.
Who doesn't like water? we all need to drink more of it and you'd think all bottled water tastes the same but it doesn't. Dasani water is different, it has a taste that makes you want more, and you feel refreshed, as you should after drinking it. The price usually is really good when I purchase it in cases or even if not, I'll still look for Dasani water every time I purchase water.
Amber S.
Dasani was always in my top favorite waters, but after getting pregnant over a year ago (and now have an 9 month old), I only drink this now. When I was pregnant I felt like I was tasting all the bitter chemicals from other waters. Not Dasani though. I buy it for my household and it naturally goes as quickly as the juices and drinks, it's that good. Especially if there's room in the fridge for the bottles to get cold. Yummm!

However, if you let it sit in your car and get hot it bubbles like a caffinated drink. It also taste bitter like the other waters I mentioned above. For that I must deduct a star.
Christine V.
Dasani is just bottled tap water bottled by the Coca Cola company. If you need to stock up on water for a tornado or fallout shelter then it could be worth purchasing, but otherwise it is senseless to pay for the same kind of tap water you could drink out of your sink in plastic bottles that many do not recycle that end up becoming trash in the ocean. Soapbox rant in a review done!
Jayme S.
Allerton, IL
Out of all the reviews I've done, this one is one of the biggest for me!!! We live in the country and have a lot of extra minerals and such in the water and I cannot even begin to drink it let alone brush my teeth with the water. Unfortunately I do have to shower in it :(
Anywho, I have ONLY drank Dasani water for the past five years. I use it for making tea, brewing coffee, making hot chocolate, brushing my teeth, boiling my pastas in, etc. There is ALWAYS a sale with this product and us one of the most important staples in our house. I can literally not speak highly enough about this water!
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
Dasani is my favorite bottle of water to buy. It has a clean crisp taste and will stay that way all day, even if it isn't ice cold. I also really like that I can get a 33 ounce bottle for less than 2 dollars. I drink a lot of water in a day so I go through these a lot. The bottles themselves are also thick and sturdy and will hold up well if I re-fill them out on a job site.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?