BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Charm P.
I rarely buy this water, but when I was on my JetBlue flight, everyone received #Dasani #Purified #Water. The taste of the water is great, you should try it out sometime!
I drink lots of water everyday and people say water is just water but I can taste a difference in it. it taste good don't really now how to explain but love this water
Daisy H.
It's water better than aquafina in my opinion. water is water though. I don't know it's good I've bought this water since 9th grade and I'm now in my 2nd year if college
Lindsay L.
Charlottesvle, VA
We buy this all the time when in car trips. The bottle is firm enough that it is easy to open, the water is always great, and the shape of the bottle is easy to handle.
Charlotte W.
Prescott, AZ
This is good water, but not my number one choice for bottled water. I feel like this stuff has a slightly chlorine, pool taste. I prefer more local waters in a bottle.
Erika V.
Lubbock, TX
I don't care much for Dasani water. Their water always taste like it's not purified in comparison to others. I just don't like the taste it almost seems as if it's dirty.
Stephanie R.
This product is amazing. Practical price I'm able to buy weekly for my newborn to mix with formula ..its dependable smooth fresh taste also always in stock in the stores
Kassia N.
Mediapolis, IA
Love the flavor that dasani purified water offers. I'm picky when it comes to my bottled water and only will buy dasani products. Others don't taste as clean and crisp.
F F.
Perfect for my long drives home on the weekends from college. Good, fresh taste. Plus, when I'm finished my dog likes to play with the bottle, so it doubles as a dog toy!
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
It may be weird to write a review for bottled water but here we go.... Dasani water isn't my favorite but also isn't the worse. It tastes like....wait for it....water!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?