BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jen P.
E Northport, NY
My husband's favorite bottled water! I'm not picky (I'm not loyal to any one brand), but he loves the taste of this stuff - even knowing that it's just filtered tap water.
Stephanie M.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite bottled water. People think i am crazy when I say this but I love the taste. It's slightly sweet and refreshing. When I do buy bottled Dasani is my go to water!
Mindye D.
Mission, TX
I'm a water snob and Dasani is all I drink for its clean crisp taste!!! As a nurse, I recognize the importance of water, and I've turned my kids into Dasani freaks too!!!
Corinne A.
Decent bottled water! Keep in mind that it's purified water and not spring water...so basically filtered tap water. I don't mind drinking tap water so this works for me!
Roberta N.
This is my go to water of choice when I am buying water! The taste of it is very clean and to me tastes like water should. It don't taste like bleach or smell like fish LOL
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
This has great taste, and it is packed full of things that are great for you. I love it. It is water, however, and how different can you really make plain water.
Christiana H.
This brand of water normally isn't one I will purchase. I have never had a good experience with it. in my opinion it has always tasted dry and as if had "particles" in it.
My N.
San Jose, CA
I don't usually use water bottles but I like Dasani bottles because they're really sturdy compared to other brands in the market and the water tastes the same as any other.
Novita R.
Los Angeles, CA
It is okay for daily bottled water. I usually purchase this in Disneyland as it is the only brand they have but I would prefer Evian or Fiji for its taste when possible.
Tabitha G.
Salem, OR
I like the size of this water bottle. Perfect for on the go and you don't have to worry about lugging around a bottle of water. I usually can't drink too much water at one time so this is perfect.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?