BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite bottled water. People think i am crazy when I say this but I love the taste. It's slightly sweet and refreshing. When I do buy bottled Dasani is my go to water!
Mary H.
This is one of my favorite bottled waters. I think it tastes clean. I also like the shape of the bottle with the flat bottom, and that they are made from recycled materials.
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
Who doesn't love water???? I drink tons of it all day long and I always seem to buy the same brad: Dasani. The taste is clean and crisp. It satisfies my thirst every time.
Kaylee B.
Mount Shasta, CA
So tasty and delicious. I'm loving the water, yummy yummy in my tummy. I am very picky with the water I drink since I have mountain spring water come straight out of my tap.
Tami E.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only bottled water we use in our household. It is one of the best waters out there. Water should have no taste or a crisp feeling when drank. This is just that.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Water is water, but it does make a difference if it tastes bad. Can definitely testify that Dasani knows what's up when it comes to bottled water. Would recommend for sure!
Corinne A.
Decent bottled water! Keep in mind that it's purified water and not spring water...so basically filtered tap water. I don't mind drinking tap water so this works for me!
Nicole O.
Dasani puts salt in their water to make you drink more, and therefor consume and purchase more of their water. It also does not taste very good so I would not recommend.
Adriana S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Dasani is by far my favorite water I gave tasted. I like its pure taste. I hate most other waters because they taste like tap water. Dasani water however is really great.
Christiana H.
This brand of water normally isn't one I will purchase. I have never had a good experience with it. in my opinion it has always tasted dry and as if had "particles" in it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?