BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Great bottle for kids. Fits perfect in lunch boxes and kids don't waste the big bottles. We buy these for on the go or for games and things outside perfect size for on the go.
Lutricia H.
Marion Jct, AL
Love Dasani water. It has a refreshing taste, nice packaging, and affordable. I am a repeat customer. I purchased at a local walmart. It is the best compared to other brands
Jannett P.
Not the brand I usually buy at the store, but it seems to be the only brand in theaters and vending machines. It tastes fine, but I find it to be priced more than other waters.
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
Fave water because it has a nice taste. I think this is a little pricier than Poland spring and such waters but when it goes on sale I always get it. My family and I love it.
Kaylee B.
Mount Shasta, CA
So tasty and delicious. I'm loving the water, yummy yummy in my tummy. I am very picky with the water I drink since I have mountain spring water come straight out of my tap.
Mary H.
This is one of my favorite bottled waters. I think it tastes clean. I also like the shape of the bottle with the flat bottom, and that they are made from recycled materials.
Jen P.
E Northport, NY
My husband's favorite bottled water! I'm not picky (I'm not loyal to any one brand), but he loves the taste of this stuff - even knowing that it's just filtered tap water.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL
The only water i prefer to drink. I'm not a big water drinker and any otjef water i have ever tired i can taste the minerals. i prefer just to drink the plain purified water
Tami E.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only bottled water we use in our household. It is one of the best waters out there. Water should have no taste or a crisp feeling when drank. This is just that.
Raymundo C.
Palmdale, CA
Great tasting water, some waters have funny taste to it, I know some people say water doesn't have a taste but it actually does, you can taste the Pure ness from Dasani water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?