BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
This water tastes great and is a healthy alternative to sodas or other sugary drinks. Only problem is you don't feel refreshed for very long after drinking it, at least I don't.
Jacob D.
Denver, CO
Well.... Its water.... Nuff said... This water is compleatly average and is jus sort of OK. Its not great... But not bad... It might be slightly better tasting than tap water.
Heather C.
Boron, CA
I love the taste of this water. Its one of my favorite. Bottled waters to drink. I tend to drink from singles. More often with water so this is a nice way to get a great taste.
Kayla K.
Buffalo, NY
It's pretty good water it is not as pricy as some other waters such as Fiji but it does the job to an extent. If you are thirsty this is the product for you. I am a repeated user of Dasani water and you can use the bottles again and again.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Great bottle for kids. Fits perfect in lunch boxes and kids don't waste the big bottles. We buy these for on the go or for games and things outside perfect size for on the go.
jacqueline i.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this water, there are other purified water brands that make me feel ill after drinking and doesn't sit right with me but this drink is great a nice clean, fresh water
Lutricia H.
Marion Jct, AL
Love Dasani water. It has a refreshing taste, nice packaging, and affordable. I am a repeat customer. I purchased at a local walmart. It is the best compared to other brands
Laura D.
This water taste great, is pure, and reasonably priced. Always so refreshing and bottled nicely. This small size does nothing for me though. I drink it in one sip. Go bigger!
Jannett P.
Not the brand I usually buy at the store, but it seems to be the only brand in theaters and vending machines. It tastes fine, but I find it to be priced more than other waters.
Melissa E.
Great tasting water! The packaging is attractive and the water is always refreshing to me. I try not to buy much bottled water but this is usually the brand I grab when I do
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?