BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Joan S.
Columbia, SC
I enjoy the taste of Dasani and have been drinking it for year. However I just read an article stating that this product is acidic and really need to switch to an alkaline water.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Ahh yess, water. So friggin' refreshing I thought it was straight from stream itself! Best served over ice, chilled. Drink after chewing minty gum for the mightiest of cold mouths.
Beatty F.
I am very particular about water. I know, it sounds really weird, but I can taste the subtle differences in all of the different kinds. I dislike the taste of many kinds of water, so I usually only drink the ones that I know I like. And I know that I love Dasani.
Angel A.
Casselberry, FL
Dasani by far has the best taste as far as bottled water is concerned in my opinion. It tastes clean and crisp. During my pregnancy last year, it was the only water I could drink.
Stephanie C.
Litchfield, MI
This is my favorite kind of water. I prefer Dasani over any other water. I am very picky when it comes to water, I don't know why, I have just always been that way. Love Dasani!
Danielle R.
Fredericktown, OH
It's good and refreshing. Totally recommend. Price great and buy when I need it. When I work out I like to have water which conveniently this comes in bottles so great for that.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
Love Dasani and drink it regularly. It's just not my favorite of the bottled waters. I do prefer Aquafina. May sound strange but it's actually a better looking bottle of water.
Alexus W.
Ashland, PA
This water is great! Some people say you can't taste the difference. Between tap water and bottled water. I highly disagree because you definitely can and this is by far my favorite
thy n.
Goose Creek, SC
It's water. not much to say about it. It has a neutral taste, i guess. i can't say whether it's more or less pure than tap water. i travel a lot and end up buying bottled water.
Jeff M.
10042
I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water. It just has this odd taste and the release of gas when you open it doesn't make me feel great about it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?