BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Melanie B.
Muskegon, MI
It's an okay water. I wouldn't recommend though because I heard they add salt to their water to make people want to drink more of it.. But it was probably a rumor
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
These little bottles of water are great to throw in your purse or bag. Perfect for when you need a little extra hydration but cannot carry a larger bottle with you.
Robin G.
Dasani is my prefered drinking water. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste. Dasani is clear and crisp. Refreshing on a humid day or when used with my favorite Crystal light flavor.
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
This is a good dependable bottled water when you need something that wont taste funky while out & about. It is less salty tasting than most bottled waters available.
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
Good size, bottle is easy to hold. It was the only non sugar or carbonated beverage available at the park and it kept me from whatever germs were lingering on the water fountain.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
Great tasting water in a nice serving bottle without waste of having to throw out the rest if you don't want it . Good price. Great product and reliable company.
Sara H.
Wood River, IL
Great taste - would definitely recommend! I choose Dasani water over any other brand because it's crisp, clean and refereshing. No weird after-taste. And the price is great, too.
Hillary D.
Tucson, AZ
Even though this is just filtered tap water, it has a nice clean flavor. Dasani has adds minerals to their water to enhance the flavor and it's really good...no strange aftertaste.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
I typically buy Desani water in the cases, if it is cheaper than the store brand water cases. I prefer Desani water, it does taste refreshing and the packaging is of higher quality.
Alice H.
Ashtabula, OH
My go to when I am out running errands and forget my water bottle at home. I love the crisp, clean taste of this water. All bottled water is NOT created equal, this one is great!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?