BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ellen B.
La Crosse, WI
I like Dasani because it doesn't have that mineral aftertaste some of the bottled water have. I just wish I could find larger bottle with lift top caps around here(if they make them)
Moe D.
Wilson, NC
Pure, crisp, clean taste. Great price and available everywhere!
I usually purchase the 24 case to throw in my gym bag and in my sons lunch sack for school. I prefer the taste of dasani purified over other brands.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I love the little bottles for my kids. I make sure to pack some for when we're on the go since they're in such tiny easy bottles for the kids not to spill as much
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this purse sized handy bottle. When I drink Dasani I know it is Dasani. I could be blindfolded and know the difference. Delicious water and refreshing. The packaging is lovely.
Kaitlin B.
Savannah, TN
This is great water. The small bottles are great to use with children. The small bottles also fit in a cooler easily, making them a great choice for days on the lake or for picnics!
Bonnie T.
Millis, MA
This water has a clean taste and can usually be found at a great price. I like to keep the larger bottles for working out and the small "mini" size for my toddler.
Shannon M.
Oakdale, NY
I'm picky about water which sounds ridiculous but some I don't like the flavor or can feel a difference in viscosity but I really like this water and always buy when it's on sale.
Nancy D.
This is one of the best tasting water I truly enjoy. There is no after taste like other brands. It's price is excellent and it can be found in most stores. The packing is perfect.
Alice H.
Ashtabula, OH
My go to when I am out running errands and forget my water bottle at home. I love the crisp, clean taste of this water. All bottled water is NOT created equal, this one is great!
Shannon H.
Conneaut, OH
When I buy bottled water, I prefer Dasani. It tastes great and the bottles are sturdy and easy to open. Always appreciate a bottle that doesn't crumple or cave in when I pick it up!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?