BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kelsie A.
This is a good go to water. I normally buy it when it is on sale. It is a pretty decently priced product. No flavor, I find that some waters have a flavor but this one I can drink.
Patricia D.
Love that brand the design is nice , the shape is good main thing is that there is no taste in the water that is really important for me that the water doesn't have a weird taste .
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love desani water, it's not like other brands that have an after taste or taste as it is coming right out of the faucet, of course it's not like water from up north, but this will do
Abbey R.
Dasani is good water. The minerals added give a good flavor to the water so it doesn't taste too plain. This is a good choice for me when I am at the store and need something to drink.
Deborah R.
Gadsden, AL
This water is good when you are thirsty but I prefer other brands. It just has a taste that I do not prefer. Many people drink this water, but I would only if I have no other choice
Michelle S.
Ontario, CA
Dasani water is the only water I buy. Maybe it's the minerals or the amount they put, but I can taste a difference in quality between Dasani and generic brands. Even with Arrowhead.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
This is the only water I will ever drink!!! I love it I love the taste. It's so much better than any other water. And water does have a taste....you'd notice if you drank it more!!
Danielle F.
Elk Grove , CA
It's water I don't know what my checking say about it the bottles come in handy because they fit very well in the bottle holder on the backpack and my dance bag but other than that it's water
Michaela H.
Dobson, NC
Dasani does a great job at keeping you hydrated and a refreshing, natural taste! It's a water I choose a lot for on the go, defiantly a product I could recommend. Very trusted brand!
Niara E.
I am picky when it comes to water and I can not stand dasani water. I believe it's the type of minerals that it contains that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?