BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
The best bottled water there is. Believe it or not, water DOES have a taste and each brand tastes different. Dasani is by far the best one. It just has a very crisp, clean taste to it.
JC  .
Dasani water is my absolute favorite. It doesn't have that plastic-y taste that other bottled waters have. It's my go-to brand of water. I definitely recommend!!!
Anika K.
Everett, MA
I am not picky when it comes to buying a specific brand of water. I mean I am all for tap water but nothing is bad about Dasani. Just depends on what my options are and definitely price
Ellen B.
La Crosse, WI
I like Dasani because it doesn't have that mineral aftertaste some of the bottled water have. I just wish I could find larger bottle with lift top caps around here(if they make them)
Kelsie A.
This is a good go to water. I normally buy it when it is on sale. It is a pretty decently priced product. No flavor, I find that some waters have a flavor but this one I can drink.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
This is the only water I will ever drink!!! I love it I love the taste. It's so much better than any other water. And water does have a taste....you'd notice if you drank it more!!
Deborah R.
Gadsden, AL
This water is good when you are thirsty but I prefer other brands. It just has a taste that I do not prefer. Many people drink this water, but I would only if I have no other choice
Michaela H.
Dobson, NC
Dasani does a great job at keeping you hydrated and a refreshing, natural taste! It's a water I choose a lot for on the go, defiantly a product I could recommend. Very trusted brand!
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love desani water, it's not like other brands that have an after taste or taste as it is coming right out of the faucet, of course it's not like water from up north, but this will do
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this purse sized handy bottle. When I drink Dasani I know it is Dasani. I could be blindfolded and know the difference. Delicious water and refreshing. The packaging is lovely.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?