BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
One of my favorite waters. dasani is an inexpensive way to stay hydrated. good for beach days and anytime on the go. it has a crisp and clean taste. very refreshing.
KaTonya C.
I rather Fiji but if I can't have that this is my next choice. Some people say water is water but I honestly can taste the difference but ts not a bad thing when it comes too this water
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad , NM
I love dasani purified water it is not too expensive and the taste is just so brisk and refreshing! Especially when at work or outside fuels my body nd keeps me hydrated through the day!
Michelle G.
Prestonsburg, KY
It's water, we need this stuff to survive and the Dasani bottled water is the only water my husband will drink without complaining about how he doesn't like water!
Julissa V.
This is definitely my favorite water brand. Water isn't supposed to taste like anything but I feel like other brands contradict that. Dasani is definitely the best!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
The best bottled water there is. Believe it or not, water DOES have a taste and each brand tastes different. Dasani is by far the best one. It just has a very crisp, clean taste to it.
Kirstie O.
Lexington, KY
Dasani is my favorite brand of water! It's so smooth and has a great clean and refreshing taste when you drink it. So much better than the faucet or some other brands that are out there.
Maria M.
Great water I love fhe taste and quality and the bottle is perfect for refills I always use them as my water bottles when I go to the gym or when im out and about
Angela C.
Richland, WA
I have used this product in a pinch, but I cannot condone using the products regularly, due to the massive amounts of waste generated by the packaging. Not to mention the fact that this is just filtered tapwater, which I can filter for pennies at home.
Gillen F.
Keeps me hydrated and tastes quite good. You can buy a lot of these from your local grocery store for a good price. Have no complaints, other than the fact they could use less plastic.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?