BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL
Dasani to me has the best bottled water taste. It's refreshing and taste like clean purified water. Everyone has their bottled water preference and for me I choose Dasani over the rest.
courtney L.
Very tasty water!! I like it best when it is ice cold!! Always my favorite to bring to the gym or have with me on a hot day. Its very cool and refreshing. Hits the spot!
Katherine C.
Jonesboro , AR
Honestly one of the most refreshing brands of water, along with their flavored water Dasani has taken it over the top. I know people say that all water tastes the same but that is not true!
Amy S.
Lemont, IL
There have been some times that my Dasani water will taste a little plastic-y . They also seem to use thicker plastic to make their water bottles which can be harmful to the environment.
Mendez E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the taste of the water, some say I'm a little crazy but the taste of water is different in every brand!! This one doesn't have a biter taste great!! And keep drinking lots of water!
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
I'm not a big fan of bottled water. I don't see the point in buying water when I already pay for it monthly. However, Dasani is by far my favorite bottled water. It has a fresh, clean taste and always quenches my thirst.
Melissa B.
Laredo, TX
Out of all bottled waters, I'd say this one is the best! not too sweet, yucky taste like other, this one has a all natural krisp taste that i love! Recommend this brand absolutely the best!
Kristen K.
Monrovia, CA
I haven't had this small bottle but Dasani tastes fine and I feel like the bottle holds up well. Some other brands have made their bottles thinner and they don't seem to hold up as well.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
One of my favorite waters. dasani is an inexpensive way to stay hydrated. good for beach days and anytime on the go. it has a crisp and clean taste. very refreshing.
Maryelaine E.
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! I love the taste of Desani water. I measure my water intake to make sure I'm drinking enough and the larger bottle makes it easier for me to reach my goals.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?