BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Vivian E.
Brownsville, TX
I have tried many different types of water brand over time and this one by far is my favorite. Sure it costs more than the other but it's more fulfilling and I personally think it's the best.
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I prefer the taste of this bottled water to aquafina, though I don't plan to buy any. I try not to use too many plastic containers that I don't need to and bottled water almost always fits into the 'not necessary' category.
Annette G.
Marietta, GA
I like the bottle, its a nice size and has a nice strong bottle structure. Unlike other water brands it doesn't curl up under pressure. In addition, the taste is nice.
Monley W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don't know why but I actually prefer Dasani water over other bottled waters. I know it's just purified filtered water. It feels more refreshing for some odd reasons.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
If I HAVE to buy bottled water, Dasani is what I buy. It does seem to taste better than other waters...and by that, I guess I mean no after-taste and just tastes clean.
Heather M.
This is my favorite bottled water. It doesn't have a weird taste or gross after taste that I find with a few brands. This is what I will always grab! Super refreshing!
Andrea W.
Columbus, OH
Tastes great. I wish they would get on board with the plastic saving bottles that a lot of other companies have started using. Water bottles are a major contributor to litter and pollution.
Myisha S.
I love this water. It is so fresh and refreshing. This water does cost a bit more than the rest but it is worth every dime. Dasani is the best water I have ever tasted.
Grace S.
Refreshing and obviously hydrating. Slightly pricier than other bottled waters, but worth it. Unlike a lot of other bottled water companies, it doesn't have a metallic taste which is nice.
Savannah K.
Fayetteville, NC
Hate this brand of water. They add chemicals "for taste" that have been known to lead to dry mouth and other issues. Will never buy this brand again if I don't have to.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?