BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
This used to be the only water brand me and my mom used to drink. Did you know this water is actually linked to causing cancer? It is not 100% water as they have added chemicals to it. One of my friends used to drink this and noticed that she was feeling horrible. I told her that it had chemicals in it (magnesium and something else, I think), and come to find out, she was actually allergic to one of the chemicals. Before you purchase this water again, I suggest doing a some research.
Natasha w.
I love water and dasani is one of my faves. It has a pure fresh taste that some waters don't have. Also the bottle is made from 30% plants which is really cool 👍👍
Heather M.
Crossett, AR
Only brand of water I drink! They always offer great sales and I really like that they are plant bottle company! Recycling is always great! Lovvveeeee my Dasani!
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
They say all water tastes the same but it does! I feel a more fuller taste with Dasani and according to my doctors it's the safest water to drink. What more confirmation do you need?
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
I find Dasani water to be the best tasting and most affordable brand of water. It delicious and obviously nutritious lol the flavor is crisp and hydrating.
Briana J.
I love Dasani water! It always tastes fresh, never mineral-y like some bottled waters do. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but I think it's worth it
Christina D.
Atwood, IL
I know everyone says Dasani is just purified tap water but it tastes better than any other bottled water I have tried so it will always be the one I reach for. Some brands have an odd taste to them and I have never got that from Dasani.
Wyatt B.
Springfield
Best water on the market, always a favorite of mine. Love the feeling after a hot day kayaking, when I can whip one out of the cooler. My favorite over any brand!
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I bought this numerous times out at my old home, as my tap water was contaminated. But bottled water is, in general, a huge waste of money and harmful to the environment. I drink filtered tap water now. It tastes better and I save an incredible amount of money. If I don't plan ahead and I get caught without a bottle of my own water or a source of tap water, this brand will do. But I avoid it if at all possible and now only buy approximately one bottle per year. There's nothing right or good about bottled water, Dasani included.
NINA P.
Tampa, FL
I honestly don't know the difference between all the bottled waters and have always found people who insist they do kind of snobby and ridiculous and wrong! I feel bad admitting that. I can't tell. I mean i can't tell with wines, either, so maybe it's just my palate. I like Dasani less than some other brands, but I have no idea why. It's probably all in my head. i think it's something like my father doesn't agree with the politics of their paren't company, so he insisted he didn't like Dasani. My mom bought the bottles once with the green caps that were plant-based and they tasted funky and we were nervous drinking them. Honestly, Dasani water is probably as good as any other. It's fine.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?