BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tiffany P.
NO! NO! NO! Let's start with what should be in water shall we? Ready?? WATER! That's it! Nothing else. Dasani has Magnesium Sulfate Chloride, Salt and God knows what else. It taste like chemicals. It can't be good for you. A one star only because there is a no minus 10 star option. Stay safe people, don't drink this.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I mean it’s water what can I say 😂 lol it’s good packaging and it’s the brand we keep in my house it tastes like nothing because it’s water it’s priced fine and I will buy again and again because it’s water
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my fave water but not bad no weird plastic after taste and it’s definitely worth buying it in the 24 pack since it’s better then any of the other ones they offer at my local rite aid so my go to
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
It tastes alright. I would say it’s average. It tastes similar to tap water. Not my favorite water particularly. But if that’s all a store has and I need a drink, I’ll buy it. If there are other brands to choose from, I’ll most likely choose a a different one.
Emma D.
Believe it or not, I am someone who only drinks water 24/7. Water taste different from every brand. Dasani water is a water that tastes absolutely delicious. It is very refreshing. Now, if you are some one who doesn't have a love for water, this isn't for you. If you are someone like me who knows water taste different, well, get this one. Your life will change.
Carol C.
My favorite water.... a case last maybe 3 days at my house. The taste is so refreshing and I love that the opening is a little wider than most bottled water. Would definitely recommend.
Jen 💋.
Houston
Dasani Is my favorite water to drink! To me it taste more pure than the others. Although it is a little more on the pricey side, I love it! Some people say all water taste the same but that is not true. All I drink is water, and I can really tell the difference between them and this water is my favorite of them all!
Ashley M.
Jefferson, SC
Dasani® Purified Water is always my go to water! I usually purchase the 1 liter size if I am just at a local convenience store. Due to the price I usually can purchase two for a round $3. My kids love the smaller bottles that we get from the grocery store, this is a product loved by our entire family.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love Dasani purified water it is so fresh and is high quality water. I love that the bottle is made from recycled products and is very sturdy. This is one of the best bottled water out there it is so refreshing.
kaylee p.
Absolutely love this water. It’s so refreshing! Every water tastes different to me, which is why i’m so pickey with what I choose to drink and dasani is my top favorite.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?