BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Suza K.
Hamilton, OH
Since moving to the city, I have found that I can not stand the taste of the tap water here. So I drink Dasani bottled water. It's taste is simply divine. And affordable
nikki m.
Charlotte, NC
Dasani is so much better than other water, like its WIERD to think but water tastes so different. this water is almost more thicker and tastes cleaner and fresher! overall my favorite water!
Nicci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The little Dasani bottle waters are the perfect size for my nieces and nephews. They call it the "fun size" bottle. Whatever will get them to drink their water everyday!
Stacey H.
Kansas City, MO
Surprise...it taste like water! It is crisp and smooth tasting water with no funny taste from the bottles. I love my water ice cold and this water goes down very smooth when it's very cold.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
If I HAVE to buy bottled water, Dasani is what I buy. It does seem to taste better than other waters...and by that, I guess I mean no after-taste and just tastes clean.
Kaitlyn L.
Bardstown, KY
I think that these bottles are super convenient. While I believe that all water tastes the same, I think that the size of the bottles is convenient for college students with small fridges.
Vivian E.
Brownsville, TX
I have tried many different types of water brand over time and this one by far is my favorite. Sure it costs more than the other but it's more fulfilling and I personally think it's the best.
Andrea W.
Columbus, OH
Tastes great. I wish they would get on board with the plastic saving bottles that a lot of other companies have started using. Water bottles are a major contributor to litter and pollution.
Annette G.
Marietta, GA
I like the bottle, its a nice size and has a nice strong bottle structure. Unlike other water brands it doesn't curl up under pressure. In addition, the taste is nice.
Cemdost K.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Dasani and they are eco friendly. It is more on the expensive side versus other water brands but I think it's totally worth it. By far best tasting water and yes it makes a difference!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?