BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Nicci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The little Dasani bottle waters are the perfect size for my nieces and nephews. They call it the "fun size" bottle. Whatever will get them to drink their water everyday!
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a good water it's very refreshing when you need a drink. This taste much better then tap water of course, this is one of the only bottled waters that I purchase.
Evelin V.
Jefferson, ga
Favorite water. The taste is so crisp and fresh especially when it's very cold. I always buy the big pack at SAMs. Everyone in my household love to drink this over soda.
Brooke B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Pretty good. It does the job when you're thirsty. However, they're owned by coca-cola company and also served at McDonald's so I'm not sure about their purity or foot print on the environment
Ness S.
I love this water. It doesn't have that odd taste that some waters have. I know some people say all water tastes the same, but that is a lie. This one tastes good compared to some other brands.
Kelsey B.
Mt Sterling, KY
I enjoy bottled water more than tap water and Dasani is my go to. We use these at the organization that I work for at the concession stands and customers drink them up!!
Julia B.
This is also another water that doesn't taste funny. I actually don't really like water (I know it doesn't taste like anything) but some do taste bad but not this one lol
Brenda I.
Bronx, NY
I love this water. It is really good water to use for my Crystal Lyte powders. Others are not so great cause they have a bit of a saltiness taste that does not go good with the crystal lyte.
nikki m.
Charlotte, NC
Dasani is so much better than other water, like its WIERD to think but water tastes so different. this water is almost more thicker and tastes cleaner and fresher! overall my favorite water!
Samantha C.
Middleburg, FL
My go to water. I have always like Dasani the best. I either buy the smaller bottles for on the go or with a snack or I buy the bigger bottles. I like the bottle design as well as the taste.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?